WITHINGTON GIRLS' SCHOOL
The Practice has enjoyed a continuous engagement since 1999, with involvement in the school’s key developments. Work includes:
- New build classroom block – transition class-room, fabric technology, English classrooms and music rooms.
- Rebuild of dining room, library, IT rooms and extensive refurbishment works following fire damage.
- New build science block.
- New build sixth form block – common rooms, bistro, eight classrooms, medical centre.
- Refurbishment of arts centre, new auditorium seating, sound and lighting systems, ventilation, etc.
- Preparation of development plan identifying general improvements, refurbishment and maintenance items.
- Miscellaneous refurbishments throughout the buildings and grounds each summer break since 2000.